Easter Dinner has always been a favorite of ours and we are ready to help you plan out your perfect Easter Dinner Menu!
We have over 75 recipes that you could use for Easter dinner. These recipes include:
- Main dishes
- Potato dishes
- Other side dishes
- Fruit salads
- Favorite hard-boiled egg recipes
- Leftover ham recipes
Let’s get started!
Popular Ham Main Dish Ideas for Easter:
We grew up always having ham for Easter, but there are also many options that you could have instead of ham (see below)!
Here are some of our favorite ham main dish ideas for Easter:
- Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham (MOST POPULAR!)
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Ham and Pine Bake
- Maple Glazed Ham
- Citrus Glazed Ham
- Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- Honey Mustard Glazed Ham
- Dr. Pepper Ham
- Instant Pot Honey Glazed Ham
Easter Dinner Ideas (NO HAM):
Here are some of our most favorite dishes to serve for Easter dinner that do not include ham.
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
- Oven-Baked Ranch Chicken
- Easy Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Slow Cooker Company Pork Roast
- Mahi Mahi with Avocado Crema
- Fall-Apart Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- Grilled Lamb Kabobs
- Lemon Butter Chicken
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast
- Applesauce Pork Tenderloin Roast
- Ritz Chicken
Potato Side Dishes for Easter Dinner:
Ham and potatoes just go perfectly together, but these potatoes really pair wonderfully with any main dish.
- Cheesy Potato Casserole (Funeral Potatoes) – MOST POPULAR
- Mom’s Cheese Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Ranch Potatoes
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Skillet Red Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Au Gratin Cheesy Potato Bake
Other Side Dish Ideas for Easter Dinner:
Some simple and delicious side dishes that will be perfect for your dinner!
We love to serve some type of vegetable and then also some type of bread or rolls.
These are our most popular side dish recipes on our blog!
- Parmesan Peas
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Green Beans
- Lemon Asparagus
- Parmesan Crusted Asparagus
- Easy Instant Pot Green Beans
- Instant Pot Honey Glazed Carrots
- Orange Glazed Carrots
- 30 Minute Homemade Dinner Rolls
- Easy Homemade Rolls
- Homemade Lion House Rolls
- Easy Parmesan Knots
The BEST Fruit Salads for Easter Dinner:
Our family LOVES fruit salads – Jello salads, fluff salads, fresh fruit salads – they are all delicious!
Some might say these salads could be classified as a dessert, but we say you do whatever feels best to you!
- Strawberry Fluff Jello Salad (MOST POPULAR)
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Honey Lime Fresh Fruit Salad
- Grandma’s 5 Cup Creamy Fruit Salad
- 5 Minute Pistachio Fluff Salad
- Raspberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad
- Smooth Orange Jello Delight
- Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- Frozen Creamy Jello
- 12 Layer Jello Salad
- Creamy Grape Salad Recipe
Our Favorite Easter Dessert Recipes:
When it comes to Easter dinner, the dessert is a crucial part!
You can do something light and fruity or go the more traditional route of carrot cake.
Whatever you do, it will be delicious!
- Cadbury Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Sheet Pan Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Cake
- Easter Bunny Muddy Buddies
- Cadbury Egg Blondies
- Coconut Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Butterscotch Bird Nest Treats
- Easy Easter Sugar Cookies
- Bunny Bottom Cookies
- White Chocolate Carrot Cheesecake Bars
- Frosted Carrot Cake Cookies
- Homemade Reese’s Eggs
- Lemon Blueberry Trifle
- Strawberry Shortcake Bars
- Hot Cross Buns
- No Bake Lemon Ice Box Cake
The Best Hard-Boiled Egg Recipes:
If you have leftover hard-boiled eggs from your Easter festivities, be sure to try one of these recipes!
- Easy Deviled Eggs – MOST POPULAR
- Loaded Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Eggs ala Goldenrod
- Classic Egg Salad
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad
Our Favorite Leftover Ham Recipes
If you happen to have leftover ham after Easter dinner, here are some great ideas of what you can make with it.
- Slow Cooker Ham and Pineapple Sandwiches
- Ham and Potato Casserole
- Ham and Pineapple Roll-Ups
- Ham and Bean Soup
- Breakfast Ham and Cheese Casserole
- Ham and Pineapple Pizza Roll-Ups
Our Easter Dinner Menu:
We like to keep it pretty traditional.
This is what our Easter Menu usually looks like:
- Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham
- Funeral Potato Casserole
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- 30 Minute Homemade Dinner Rolls
- Oven-Roasted Green Beans
- Easy Banana Cream Pie
More Easter Fun!
We love all things Easter! Be sure to check out some of our other favorite Easter posts:
- How To Dye Easter Eggs with Food Coloring
- 25 Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
- Yarn Easter Egg Tutorial
- Easter Bunny and Duck Egg Carton Candy Cups
- Easter Basket Cupcakes