Do you love 7 layer dip? Then why not put it in a burrito? This 7 Layer Dip Burrito is SO easy to throw together and is one of our favorite meatless meals.
You’ll need these ingredients to make these This 7 Layer Dip Burritos:
- 8 flour tortillas burrito sized
- 2 16 ounce refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 6 ounces black olives sliced
These 7 Layer Dip Burritos come together with just a few steps:
- Place refried beans in a bowl and heat them in the microwave, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spread a layer of beans on the tortilla.
- Then add a layer of guacamole, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, chopped lettuce, and sliced olives. Fold burrito up, cut in half and enjoy!