Do you love 7 layer dip? Then why not put it in a burrito? This 7 Layer Dip Burrito is SO easy to throw together and is one of our favorite meatless meals.
7 LAYER DIP BURRITOS RECIPE
- 8 flour tortillas burrito sized
- 2 (16 oz) cans refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 can black olives sliced
- Place refried beans in a bowl and heat them in the microwave, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spread a layer of beans on the tortilla.
- Then add a layer of guacamole, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, chopped lettuce, and sliced olives. Fold burrito up, cut in half and enjoy!
Looking for more burrito recipes?
These are some of my favorites:
- Slow Cooker Bean Burrito
- Freezer Breakfast Burrito
- Crispy Bean and Cheese Burritos
- Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Steak Burrito Bowls
Homemade tortillas take a lot of time to make. I like to heat my store bought tortillas on a griddle before putting my burrito together.