Do you love 7 layer dip? Then why not put it in a burrito? This 7 Layer Dip Burrito is SO easy to throw together and is one of our favorite meatless meals.
7 layer Dip Burritos Recipe
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 8 burrito size flour tortillas
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 head green leaf lettuce (chopped)
- 1 (6 ounce) can medium black olives (sliced)
- Place refried beans in a bowl and heat them in the microwave, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spread a layer of beans on the tortilla.
- Then add a layer of guacamole, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, chopped lettuce, and sliced olives. Fold burrito up, cut in half and enjoy!
Serving little kids? Try wrapping them up in foil to hold them all together. Then as they eat have them slowly roll the foil down.
Six Sisters Stuff
Looking for more burrito recipes?
These are some of my favorites:
Homemade tortillas take a lot of time to make. I like to heat my store bought tortillas on a griddle before putting my burrito together.