Honestly, in my option meatloaf does not get enough hype, but this Honey BBQ Meatloaf will change that.
It has favorite family dinner potential written all over it!
Meatloaf is a wonderfully hearty meal that you can make plain or fancy! You can also make it gluten-free and not lose flavor.
I like to make meatloaf as an easy and tasty Sunday dinner meal, but you can make it whenever because it is super simple to make! Plus there isn’t a lot of crazy ingredients, so chances are you already have what you need at home.
Ingredients Needed For Our Honey BBQ Meatloaf Recipe:
- Lean ground beef
- Worcestershire sauce
- Spicy brown mustard
- BBQ sauce
How To Make Our Honey BBQ Meatloaf Recipe:
When you are ready to begin making dinner, turn the oven on to 350 degrees and let it preheat.
Then using a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, oatmeal, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, spicy brown mustard, BBQ sauce, honey, salt, and pepper.
PRO TIP: We’ve found that the easiest way to mix the meatloaf meat well, to make sure the seasoning is completely distributed, is to do it by hand.
After it is all mixed together form the meat into a large mound and place it into a metal loaf pan that has been prepared with nonstick cooking spray.
Before placing the meatloaf in the oven, use a small bowl and mix together the BBQ sauce, honey, and Worcestershire sauce to make the topping for the meatloaf.
Spread, half of the topping on the loaf and save the rest for serving with the meatloaf after it’s done baking.
Then place the meatloaf pan in the oven uncovered and bake it for 50-60 minutes or until it is cooked all the way through.
Once it is done, remove the honey BBQ meatloaf from the pan and let it cool for 5 minutes and then slice it and serve it with the remaining honey BBQ topping.
To Make The Best Meatloaf Recipe Ever You Will Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- Loaf pan (THIS is a wonderful one!)
- Nonstick cooking spray
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Try Making Your Own BBQ Sauce:
Have you ever made your own BBQ sauce? It’s actually fairly easy to make! You only need a few ingredients that you probably already have at home!
If you don’t have a recipe you use already, take a look at Add A Pinch’s homemade BBQ sauce recipe and use it with this BBQ meatloaf recipe.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Meatloaf Recipe For Each Week!
- Sweet and Tangy Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Green Beans Recipe
- Instant Pot Mini Meatloaf
- 5 Ingredient Meatloaf
- Meatloaf Cupcakes
- Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Copycat Recipe
Honey BBQ Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup bbq sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, oatmeal, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, MMQ sauce, honey, and salt and pepper (I found that it's easiest to use my hands to mix it all together. When completely combined, mold meat into large mound and place into loaf pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk topping ingredients together and spread half of topping on meatloaf. Reserve the other half for serving
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes, then slice into serving sizes and drizzle sauce on top
- Try making your own BBQ sauce for this recipe! It’s actually fairly easy to make! You only need a few ingredients that you probably already have at home! You can use this homemade BBQ sauce recipe
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- loaf pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.