This is probably the most moist Pot Roast recipe we have. The mixture of the various sauces turn this into a mouth watering feast with all the simplicity of a crock pot meal.
Melt In Your Mouth Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
- 3 pound beef roast
- 5 red potatoes quartered
- 12 ounces Coca Cola
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup chili sauce
- ¾ cup ketchup
- .75 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups baby carrots
- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Place potatoes and carrots all around the roast.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cola, brown sugar, chili sauce, ketchup, and dry onion soup mix.
- Pour the mixture over the beef and potatoes
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl