tips for preparing our slow cooker turkey and stuffing recipe
- The recipe explains to spray the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray before adding in the turkey breast. I could not stress this step more.Things can burn so easily in a slow cooker, especially on the bottom, so for easy removal, be sure to spray the slow cooker thoroughly.
- If you want to know an even better trick, use a slow cooker liner, for your slow cooker. It’s like a giant plastic bag (safe for cooking in of course), and when you remove it from your slow cooker, it looks like new.
They are so easy to use, and make clean-up, even easier.
- These are our favorite: And don’t forget your Crock Pot Liners.
want our grandma’s favorite stuffing recipe?
Our grandma, cooks the best Thanksgiving dinner. I usually am not one for stuffing, but hers is award winning. It must be made with extra love.
If you want to check out her amazing and delicious recipe, check it out, here.
Tip: Use this delicious turkey to make our Leftover Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole for an amazing meal in one dish!
Watch how to make our simple and delicious pumpkin pie
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious family dinner recipes, your family will love. Each recipe is tried and true, so you know even your picky eaters will love it.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Watch how to make our favorite delicious and Simple Pumpkin Pie recipe, here:
Looking for more thanksgiving dishes?
SLOW COOKER TURKEY AND STUFFING RECIPE
- 1 pound turkey breast (if you don't have turkey, you can always substitute chicken)
- 5 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced (optional- but they are delicious!)
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery finely sliced
- 1 apple finely diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces turkey gravy (from a jar)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Spray the inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place turkey breast in the bottom of the crock pot. In a large separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Spread over turkey breast in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Slow Cooker
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!