Today we wanted to share with your our entire collection of the BEST Instant Pot Soup Recipes – including Stews, Chilis, and Chowders!
I’m sure that you have noticed by now how much we love our Instant Pots . . . it’s our favorite kitchen appliance
Millions of you have watched our videos on YouTube all about the Instant Pot and some of our favorite recipes.
Soups are probably our favorite thing to make in the Instant Pot.
It’s great for a quick lunch or dinner, especially on a cold day.
Many of our soups can be made into freezer meals – if you need freezer meal ideas, make sure to check out our 100 Instant Pot Freezer Meals collection!
Related Article: 25 of our Favorite “Dump and Go” Instant Pot Recipes
What’s great about making soups in the Instant Pot:
- If there is ground beef, ground turkey, or sausage in the recipe, you can saute it right in the Instant Pot and not have to dirty a separate pan!
- Most of the recipes are “dump and go” – just dump the ingredients in and let the Instant Pot do it’s magic!
- No need to let a soup simmer – the pressure makes the flavors come together in a matter of minutes.
- You can make your soup in the morning and let it sit on the “keep warm” function all day long.
- If you want to thicken up your soup when it’s done cooking, you can press the SAUTE button when it’s done cooking and thicken it quickly.