Sometimes my husband is picky about having soup for dinner, but he really liked this one because it is thick and has a little kick to it! It is easy to make and very delicious . . . serve it with our 30 Minute Rolls and you have a homemade delicious meal that’s ready in no time!
Related Recipe: Our Mom’s Slow Cooker Chili Recipe is the perfect soup recipe for fall.
Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 (15) ounce white beans rinsed and drained
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 2 (4) ounce green chilies chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup whipping cream
- In a large stockpot, saute chicken, onion and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add beans, broth, chilies and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and whipping cream, and then serve.
Recipe source: Tried and Tasty