Looking for another delicious soup? Try our popular Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Fajita Soup!
How to make slow cooker chicken noodle soup
Step 1: To the slow cooker, add the chicken broth, fat free cream of chicken soup, finely chopped onions, finely chopped celery stalks, carrots, green onions, canned corn, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
Step 2: Cook on low for 6 hours.
Step 3: Add the uncooked noodles and cooked chicken, turn heat to high, and cook for one more hour.
Step 4: Enjoy your warm bowl of Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup that tastes like childhood.
What kind of noodles are best for chicken noodle soup?
We personally enjoy using egg noodles in our chicken noodle soup, however that is totally optional.
Little noodles like pipette, macaroni, elbow, and bow-tie are great noodles for chicken noodle soup.
Did you know we have a YouTube channel?
Looking for more delicious soup recipes?
- We love soup this time of year. Here are a few of our favorite recipes:
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Mimi’s Cafe Corn Chowder
- Disneyland’s Loaded Potato Soup
- Quick Italian Turkey Soup
- Minestrone and Sausage Soup
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 10 ¾ ounces cream of chicken soup
- ½ onion finely diced
- 3 celery stalks finely diced
- 4 large carrots finely chopped
- ½ bunch green onions sliced
- 15 ounces canned corn drained
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles uncooked
- Add everything but the uncooked egg noodles to the crock pot.
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts and shred with 2 forks, then add back to slow cooker.
- Add the uncooked noodles, turn the heat to high, and cook for one more hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Slow Cooker
Recipe adapted from Creatively Domestic
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!