This Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is my go to on days that I know are going to be busy. There is nothing better than coming home to a warm dinner on a cold fall or winter day.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DELICIOUS SOUP? TRY OUR POPULAR SLOW COOKER CREAMY CHICKEN FAJITA SOUP!
Ingredients needed to make this Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 10 ¾ ounces cream of chicken soup
- ½ onion finely diced
- 3 celery stalks finely diced
- 4 large carrots finely chopped
- ½ bunch green onions sliced
- 15 ounces canned corn drained
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles uncooked