We are huge soup lovers this time of year, especially this Slow Cooker 3 Cheese Broccoli Soup Recipe! It’s simple, everyone loves it (even my picky eaters), and it’s made in the slow cooker, so it takes just a few minutes to throw together.
Whenever I order soup at a restaurant, I go for the broccoli and cheese soup. I thought I would put my slow cooker to the test and make my own broccoli cheese soup. After a few tries to get this recipe just right, the third time was the charm.
We know you will love this simple and delicious Slow Cooker 3 Cheese Broccoli Soup Recipe.
Ingredients Needed for our Slow Cooker 3 Cheese Broccoli Soup:
- Evaporated Milk
- Chicken Broth
- Broccoli Florets
- Velveeta Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
Steps to Make Your Slow Cooker 3 Cheese Broccoli Soup Recipe, Perfectly:
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion in butter until tender. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add onions, milk, chicken broth, broccoli, pepper, and salt to the slow cooker and mix until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add cheese cubes to slow cooker; stir until melted.
- Add cheddar and Parmesan and stir until melted. Immediately turn off slow cooker to avoid curdling.
- Serve warm and enjoy your soup!
- We love to serve ours with Sheet Pan Garlic Breadsticks, but it’s also delicious as is!
Have you seen our new Meal Plans?