what should I serve with this recipe?
If you are looking for side dishes to serve with this recipe, it can get a little tricky, because there is so many delicious ingredients in it, that you don’t want to repeat it, in a side dish.
Here are a few side dish recipe, we recommend serving this delicious soup with:
–Zesty Cheese Bread: This is full of flavor and would be delicious if you dipped it in your soup. You will love it.
–Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad: This is a delicious recipe to serve with your soup. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness and nutrition to your dinner.
Quick Italian Turkey Soup Recipe
- 1½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15oz) can can stewed tomatoes, Italian style
- 1 (15oz) can Great Northern white beans rinsed and drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup rotini cooked (can use any pasta)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 5 cups fresh spinach chopped (I chopped it into very small pieces)
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Pour olive oil into large stock pot and turn on burner to medium-high heat.
- When oil it hot, add onions, garlic, ground turkey, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until turkey is completely cooked.
- Add canned tomatoes (including juice), beans, carrots, zucchini, broth, parsley and oregano.
- Reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 10-15 minutes (or until carrots and zucchini are cooked).
- Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
In need of dessert? We have just the recipe. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here: