Soup can be a hit or miss in my house sometimes, but never with this deliciously creamy and easy Instant Pot recipe! Plus, with all of the flavor and chicken, my husband LOVES it!
You can make this recipe as hot and spicy or less spicy as you would like by changing the amount of chili powder or sriracha sauce, but how we have it is a good balance with a medium heat level. So, if you and your kids like spicer foods, add more spice and make it just how you like it!
This is a great family dinner recipe to make on those colder and busier evenings because it doesn’t take much work at all! You’ll be surprised later on how easy this recipe truly is.
Another of our favorite Instant Pot recipes: Instant Pot Parmesan Ranch Chicken and Potatoes <- – – – so good!
More easy and tasty recipes you need to give a try are our slow cooker creamy chicken fajita soup, slow cooker 8 can taco soup, and our fantastic slow cooker beef stew recipe. I am not sure if you’re sensing my theme here but they are all slow cooker recipes, because, well those are some of the easiest ones to put together but never lack on the flavor.
Everything you need to make creamy chicken enchilada soup can be found below!
Crockpot soup recipe ingredients:
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Chili powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Sriracha sauce (I like THIS kind)
- Diced onion
- Red bell pepper
- Black beans
- Red enchilada sauce
- Chicken broth
- Heavy cream
- Sour cream
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
If you want to be a little adventurous, you could even try to make your own homemade enchilada sauce if you don’t always have it in the house.
Tools to make this healthy Instant Pot recipe:
- Instant Pot
- Forks or Hand/Stand mixer
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring tablespoon cup (optional)
You all probably have wonderful memories, but if you happen to be anything like me, you might have a hard time remembering just how many tablespoons of the Worcestershire sauce you already measured out and pour into your recipe. Well, if that is you, then you NEED this mini measuring cup! I use mine all the time.
HAVE DINNER PLANNED WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT!
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!
How to make this healthy Instant Pot soup recipe:
First, start by getting out your Instant Pot (I love THIS one). Place your frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
Add in the garlic, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, sriracha sauce, chopped onion, diced red pepper, black beans, and corn.
*Be sure to drain and rinse your black beans, but DO NOT drain the corn.*
Then add in the enchilada sauce, chicken broth, and some salt and pepper to taste.
After you have done that, you need to put the lid on top, turn it into the locked position, turn the knob on top to sealing. Press the manual button (or pressure button) and set the timer for 20 minutes.
After the timer goes off, turn the knob from the “SEALING” position to the “VENTING” to do a quick release of all of the pressure inside of the Instant Pot.
Now, remove the chicken from the Instant Pot and shred it however you like. We used 2 forks, but you can also use bear claws. (You can also toss in the kitchen aide and let the mixer do the tedious work of shredding the chicken.)
Once the chicken is all shredded, put it back into the Instant Pot along with the heavy cream, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Stir it all up until everything is melted together and the soup is smooth.
Then, serve it hot with some tortilla chips and cilantro and you are ready to eat the tasty Instant Pot soup recipe.
Easy and quick weekday dinners!
I know, we are all busy during the week, so why not make it a little less busy and more simple with the tasty menu line up on our YouTube channel!
We go over 4 dump and go recipes from start to finish and are absolutely scrumptious! You do not want to miss out on making your life a little bit easier.
Warm-up with these wonderful recipes
- SLOW COOKER HEALTHY KING RANCH CHICKEN SOUP
- INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP
- INSTANT POT CREAM CHEESE CHILI
- ROASTED TOMATO BASIL SOUP
- SLOW COOKER HAM AND BEAN SOUP
Instant Pot Creamy Enchilada Soup Recipe
- 3 boneless chicken breasts skinless
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces corn do not drain
- 19 ounces red enchilada sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Place chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Add in the garlic, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, sriracha sauce, onion, red pepper, black beans, and corn.
- Then add in the enchilada sauce, chicken broth, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and put in locked position. Set the knob to sealing. Press the Manual/Pressure Cook button and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When cook time is done, do a quick release.
- Remove chicken breasts from the pot and shred, then return chicken to the pot.
- Add in cream, sour cream, and cheddar cheese; stir until completely melted and soup is smooth.
- Serve topped with tortilla chips and fresh cilantro.
- Instant Pot
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.