I love lasagna but HATE how much time they take especially if you don’t use the ready to bake noodles. It is definitely not the easiest recipe to accomplish on those busy weekday nights! That’s not the case with this Instant Pot Ravioli Lasagna Soup!
You can throw it all together and have dinner done in no time. Plus, you do not miss out on the flavor we all love from lasagna.
Even our little family members love this recipe. When you get everyone to eat the same thing at dinner time, I always count that a win!
Related Recipe: You’ll love this easy and delicious Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe.
Look at the lists below to be prepared to make this dump and go Instant Pot recipe!
Easy soup recipe ingredients:
- Ground sausage
- Yellow onion
- Garlic cloves
- Green pepper
- Crushed tomatoes
- Petite diced tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Tomato condensed soup
- White sugar
- Dried basil
- Italian seasoning
- Black pepper
- Beef broth
- Frozen mini cheese-filled ravioli
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fresh basil (optional)
I know there are a lot of green thumbs around here so if you have a garden full of tomatoes you could always make your own crushed tomatoes to use for this recipe, plus store the rest for later! Take a look at this Crushed Tomatoes recipe from All She Cooks.
Related Article: Lasagna doesn’t get much easier than this! Try our 5-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna Shortcut!
Everything else you will need for this budget friendly recipe:
- Instant Pot
- Cutting board
- Cheese grater (THIS one works great and is versatile!)
So Many Instant Pots To Choose From! HELP!
I know there are so many different versions and sizes of the Instant Pot now that it can make it hard to choose “the right one”.
Well, I’d have to say that you will not go wrong with any of them! But, I have the Instant Pot LUX 6 Quart 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker. It’s basically 6 appliances in 1 – pressure cooker, rice cooker, saute, steamer, cake maker, and warmer. It is awesome!
Copycat Kitchen Meals For Your Home
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Instructions on how to make this Instant Pot Ravioli Lasagna Soup using pantry ingredients!
To begin, get out your Instant Pot and turn it on to the SAUTE function.
After it gets hot add in the ground sausage and saute the meat for about 5 minutes making sure to break it up as you go.
Then add in the diced onion and diced garlic to the sausage and continue to saute for another 5 minutes. When that is done, press CANCEL to turn off the SAUTE function.
Next, add in the diced zucchini, diced green pepper, can of tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sou, sugar, dried basil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together until it is well incorporated with the meat.
Now, pour the beef broth over top of the ingredients in the Instant Pot and then the frozen ravioli on top of that.
Be sure to not mix the ingredients at this point. You want to avoid any of the pasta from getting to the bottom of the Instant Pot and causing the BURN notice.
Once you are done adding the ravioli, place the lid on and turn the valve to the SEALING position and press the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK button and set the timer for 2 minutes.
After the timer runs out, turn the valve to the VENTING position to do a quick release (AKA letting all the pressure out).
Then, simply remove the top, stir everything up, serve it into bowls and top it with the freshly grated Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped basil and enjoy!
Quick and healthy recipes!
Our YouTube Channel is overflowing with easy healthy meals that your whole family will love! If you haven’t done so yet, make sure you check it out. We walk you through each recipe step by step until you finish each recipe.
A popular video right now is our 3 healthy DUMP and GO Instant Pot recipes. We will walk you through each one to show you how you can have 3 meals ready in just minutes. Especially if you have 3 Instant Pots! 😉
Find more and exciting ways to use your Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Tacos Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Peach Cobbler
- EASY Instant Pot Seven Can Tortilla Soup (Perfect for Beginners)
- Instant Pot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Instant Pot Baked Beans
Instant Pot Ravioli Lasagna Soup
- 1 pound ground sausage turkey sausage works great too
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 zucchini finely diced
- 1 green pepper finely diced
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) tomato condensed soup
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen mini cheese-filled ravioli
- shredded parmesan cheese optional garnish
- fresh basil optional garnish
- Turn your pot on to SAUTE. When it's hot, add the ground sausage and saute for about 5 minutes, crumbling as you. Add the onion and garlic to the sausage and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add in zucchini, green pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato soup, sugar, dried basil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix well with the meat and onions.
- Pour the beef broth on top of everything. The pour in the frozen ravioli – but don't stir it in (pasta tends to stick to the bottom of the pot and will give you a burn notice, which is why you add it last and let it float at the top).
- Place the lid on top and lock into place. Turn the valve to SEALING. Select MANUAL (or Pressure Cook). Set the time for 2 minutes.
- When cooking ends, carefully turn the valve to VENTING to do a quick release of the pressure. Remove the lid.
- Mix the ravioli in with the other soup ingredients. Serve each bowl of soup topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- Instant Pot
Be sure to not miss another recipe!