One of my favorite dishes to order at a restaurant is chicken Parmesan. Now you can have a restaurant-quality recipe at home!
I love how easy this recipe is to throw together and that you still get the same end result (plus your house smells fabulous all day while it simmers)!
Related recipe: If you love this slow cooker chicken parmesan recipe, be sure to try our SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STROGANOFF. It’s absolutely amazing.
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Recipe
You'll love this easy slow cooker version of Chicken Parmesan.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 23 ounces marinara sauce
- 10 ounces pasta cooked
- Spread the olive oil into the bottom of your crock pot.
- Beat the egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings and the Parmesan cheese in another separate dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides with crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Place the chicken breast pieces in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Layer 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover chicken and cheese with entire jar of marinara sauce. Close lid and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Calories: 337 kcal · Carbohydrates: 16 g · Protein: 28 g · Fat: 18 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 101 mg · Sodium: 1348 mg · Potassium: 741 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 8 g · Vitamin A: 1019 IU · Vitamin C: 11 mg · Calcium: 242 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Slow Cooker
(Recipe from A Year of Slow Cooking)