I love Mexican food, but I love it even more when I can put it in my crock pot and don’t have to worry about it until dinnertime! This is one of our go-to meals when I know I won’t have much time to prepare dinner!
Related article: love ranch chicken flavor? You’ll love our Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps.
Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Enchiladas Recipe
You'll love this easy slow cooker Mexican dish. The yummiest enchiladas!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 15 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- ½ cup guacamole optional topping
- ½ cup sour cream optional topping
- 2 tomatoes diced, optional topping
- ½ cup salsa optional topping
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken inside.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix over chicken.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken in slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- In a small bowl, mix together ranch and salsa; set aside.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread a thin layer of salsa/ranch mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Assemble enchiladas by spreading a few spoonfuls of the salsa/ranch mixture on each tortilla. Add shredded chicken and cheese on top and roll up.
- Place enchiladas seam-side down in the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Calories: 468 kcal · Carbohydrates: 26 g · Protein: 22 g · Fat: 31 g · Saturated Fat: 11 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 78 mg · Sodium: 1615 mg · Potassium: 542 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 5 g · Vitamin A: 1111 IU · Vitamin C: 11 mg · Calcium: 317 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan