Easy baked crack chicken is a favorite easy dinner recipe in our house! Especially since everyone loves bacon, cream cheese, ranch, and cheese. I mean how can you not?!
There’s truly nothing better than ranch chicken with crispy bacon on top. Plus, it’s a low carb easy recipe with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand! You can even make this recipe keto diet friendly. The leftover chicken is delicious too so you can eat it for days! This chicken dish will definitely be in your meal plan rotation for a long time. It’s a great new recipe for busy weeknights, and it’s a great way to use up the ingredients in your fridge.
This chicken breast recipe is quick and easy to make, and it makes plenty for the whole family. Even the kids, our pickiest eaters love it and ask for seconds. Everyone loves the tender chicken breasts and melty cheese in this delicious meal!
If you have ever heard of crack chicken recipe, they were referring to this recipe! They call it crack chicken because you can’t stop eating it.
Ingredients Needed For Our Easy Baked Crack Chicken Recipe:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cream cheese
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Package dry ranch dressing mix
- Green onions
How To Make Our Easy Baked Crack Chicken Recipe:
Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
Then, get out a 9×13 inch baking pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
Next, use the tenderizer to pound chicken breasts until they are about ¼ of an inch thick.
Try and make sure the chicken breasts are about the same thickness so they finish baking at the same time.
Now, place the chicken in a single layer in the baking pan and season them with salt and pepper. You can also add onion powder or garlic powder if you want.
Then, in a medium mixing bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, half of the shredded sharp cheddar cheese, half of the bacon crumbles, and the whole packet of dry ranch dressing mix.
Once that is done, spread the cream cheese mixture over top of the chicken breast evenly.
Then take the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle it over top of chicken breasts.
Now, place the baking pan in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken has fully cooked.
Once the chicken is done baking, pull it out and top it off with the remaining bacon crumbles, and green onion and enjoy!
To Make This Chicken Breast Recipe You Will Need:
- 9×13 inch baking pan (I like THIS one)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Meat tenderizer
- Medium bowl
Ranch Seasoning Mix in Bulk? Yes, Please!
I know I’ve said it before, but our family goes through ranch dressing mix so often and we cannot be the only ones! If you want to make sure you have ranch seasoning mix always on hand why not make your own, in bulk!
The Pioneer Woman has a great recipe for homemade ranch seasoning mix that I love to make up! Make it and have it ready for the next recipe!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Delicious Chicken Dinner Recipes:
- Baked Saltine Cracker Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Street Tacos Recipe
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Taco Casserole Recipe
- Cheddar Baked Chicken
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Bacon Chicken
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Easy Baked Crack Chicken Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 5 slices thick cut bacon cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix 1 package
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray bottom of 9×13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts until they about about 1/4" thick (you want them to all be the same thickness so that they finish cooking at the same time).
- Place chicken in a single layer in the baking pan and season with salt and pepper (sometimes I also season the chicken with a little bit of onion powder and garlic powder as well).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, half of the shredded cheddar cheese, half of the bacon crumbles, and the dry Ranch dressing mix.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over all the chicken breasts in the pan.
- Top the chicken with the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees).
- Remove chicken from oven and top with remaining bacon crumbles and green onion.
- Try and make sure the chicken breasts are about the same thickness so they finish baking at the same time.
- You can also add onion powder or garlic powder before baking to this dish.
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Meat Tenderizer
- Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
If you’re on the hunt for a family-friendly dish that will leave everyone asking for seconds, look no further than our Crack Chicken Casserole recipe. This creamy, comforting creation is a surefire hit with even the pickiest of eaters. The best part? It’s an easy dinner recipe that doesn’t skimp on flavor.
This crack chicken casserole is the perfect comfort food that even the picky crowd can enjoy. Plus, it’s a breeze to prepare, making it an excellent choice for a quick and easy dinner tonight. The combination of ingredients in this recipe is truly addicting, and it’s bound to become a new family favorite. Be sure to keep this one in your recipe card collection, as you’ll definitely want to make it again next time you’re in need of a delicious and satisfying meal. Whether you’re a fan of crack chicken or just good recipes in general, this dish is a winner. So, grab your baking dish, follow these simple steps, and get ready to savor every bite of this creamy, savory sensation!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.