Chicken Parmesan is one of my favorite meals. The best part about this is that it is baked, making it MUCH healthier for you! The whole family will love it!
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Chicken Parmesan is one of our favorite meals. The best part about this is that it is baked, making it MUCH healthier for you!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces Pasta fettuccini - cooked
- 23 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Dip your chicken into the egg. Coat with bread crumbs and then place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Spray chicken with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Place pasta on a plate, add your chicken and warmed pasta sauce on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- (If you want your cheese melted, you can stick it in the microwave or broil it in the oven in an oven safe dish until the cheese is melted.)
Calories: 462 kcal · Carbohydrates: 33 g · Protein: 38 g · Fat: 20 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 136 mg · Sodium: 1814 mg · Potassium: 1082 mg · Fiber: 5 g · Sugar: 11 g · Vitamin A: 1352 IU · Vitamin C: 16 mg · Calcium: 243 mg · Iron: 5 mg
- Baking Sheet