This Slow Cooker Warm Chili Cheese Dip recipe brings back some sweet memories for me.
When I was growing up, there was a woman in my neighborhood who attended our same church and was one of the youth leaders.
She was single and didn’t have any children of her own, so she treated us like we were her children.
On Sunday nights, she would invite a bunch of the neighborhood girls my age to come over and play card games and she would have a warm chili and cheese dip cooking in her slow cooker for us to pig out on while we played and talked.
For some reason, I started thinking about this dip that she used to make. I never had the chance to ask her for her recipe, but I remembered that it was simple (I probably watched her make it 5 or 6 times).
So, here is my version of Kristi’s famous Warm Chili Cheese Dip. I know that you will love it as much as I do!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Other Dips that are perfect for sharing!
- 2 INGREDIENT CHEESY QUESO DIP RECIPE
- WARM BACON CHEESE DIP RECIPE
- BAKED BLT DIP RECIPE
- INSTANT POT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
- INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE (MELTED CHOCOLATE FOR DIPPING)
- MEXICAN CORN DIP RECIPE
Slow Cooker Warm Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 15 ounces chili 1 can
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 onion diced
- Spray a 3-4 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients inside slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until completely heated through, stirring occasionally during cooking time (I stirred mine twice).
- Stir well before serving and top with additional shredded cheese and green onions (optional).
- Serve with chips or your favorite crackers or vegetables.
- If you use a 6 quart slow cooker it may not take as long to cook since the slow cooker is larger, the dip will be spread out thinner in the cooker.
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews