Join us on Facebook for our latest recipes and projects! My husband and I love Chicken Parmesan. We’ve been trying to eat healthier this year, so this baked version was right up our alley. My husband never would have known the chicken was baked rather than fried, if I hadn’t told him!
Baked Crispy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- cooking spray
- 2 cups cheese and garlic croutons
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup marinara sauce heated
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces pasta cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place croutons in zipper plastic bag. Close and crush with rolling pin until crumbs form.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg.
- Coat with crushed crouton crumbs.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray chicken with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Spoon pasta sauce over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve over cooked pasta.