The holiday season is now in full swing! The shopping, the decorating, the parties, etc, etc . . . It can get so crazy and stressful sometimes! I seriously plan on using my slow cooker a couple of times a week this month because if I can whip up a delicious dinner in a couple of minutes in the morning and have it ready come dinnertime, it’s just one less thing to stress about.
And when you taste this, you will definitely add it to your meal rotation. It was a big hit with the entire family! Add some Easy Parmesan Garlic Knots and a green salad and you have a delicious meal that is ready in a matter of minutes!
related recipe: Our SLOW COOKER RITZ CHICKEN is a family favorite. It takes less than 5 minutes to throw together and everyone will think you spent hours working on this delicious chicken recipe.
Make your favorite restaurant meals at home!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
- 12 lasagna noodles uncooked
- 32 ounces alfredo sauce 2 ( 16 ounce jars )
- ⅓ cup water
- 1½ cups chicken cooked and diced
- 16 ounces cottage cheese 1 container, ( or you could use ricotta cheese )
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2.25 ounces sliced black olives 1 can
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Break 3-4 noodles to fit in the bottom of your slow cooker. Layer a third of the Alfredo sauce, half of the water, and half of the chicken over the noodles. Spread half of the cottage cheese and sprinkle a third of the mozzarella cheese over the chicken layer. Spread half of the olives on top. Add another layer of noodles. Layer a third of Alfredo sauce, remaining chicken, water, and cottage cheese. Sprinkle second third of mozzarella. Layer remaining noodles, sauce, and mozzarella. Top off with the rest of the olives, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours (no longer than 5 hours because the noodles go soft and mushy).
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker
Be sure to not miss another recipe!