Slow cooker chicken alfredo lasagna is one of the best slow cooker recipes you will ever taste. It is the perfect combination of lasagna and chicken alfredo.
Plus it is extremely easy to make! It will soon be a family favorite recipe in your house, without a doubt!
Our chicken alfredo lasagna is a great recipe to make during the weekend when you are out busy running errands and have a great meal to come home to.
Ingredients Needed For This Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe:
- Uncooked lasagna noodles
- Alfredo sauce
- Chicken, cooked and diced
- Cottage cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Sliced black olives
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried parsley
How To Make This Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe:
Grab your slow cooker and spray it down with nonstick cooking spray.
Then, with 3-4 noodles, line the bottom of the slow cooker breaking the pieces to fit the bottom.
Now, pour about a third of the alfredo sauce ove the noodles, half of the water, and cooked chicken in layers.
Next, spread half the cottage cheese over top of the chicken as best as you can, and then sprinkle a third of the mozzarella cheese on the cottage cheese.
Put the sliced olives over top of the mozzarella and then add another layer of noodles on top.
Once the layers of noodles are placed, begin layering the alfredo sauce, remaining chicken, water, cottage cheese, and a third of the mozzarella.
Now put the remaining noodles for the last layer, along with the rest of the alfredo sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
Then just top it off with the remaining sliced olives, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
Once all the layers are finished, put the top on the slow cooker and cook it on low for 4-5 hours, but let 5 hours be the longest or the noodles will get too mushy.
Related Recipe: Don’t miss out on our Creamy Chicken Lasagna!
To Make This Slow Cooker Recipe You Will Need:
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Making your own alfredo sauce is nowhere near as complicated as it sounds, or the bad wrap it gets. You can make your own the same day, or make it up ahead of time.
When you use homemade alfredo sauce for this chicken alfredo lasagna, you will fall in love even more. Let’s be honest, jarred sauce can never beat homemade sauce. Use The Salty Marshmallow’s Homemade Alfredo Sauce recipe if you want to try and make your own!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
The Different Tastes of Alfredo
- Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Casserole Recipe
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Pesto Chicken and Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Casserole Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta
- Slow Cooker Easy Alfredo
If you like chicken alfredo, be sure to check out our top 27 Chicken Alfredo recipes!
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
- 12 lasagna noodles uncooked
- 32 ounces alfredo sauce 2 ( 16 ounce jars )
- ⅓ cup water
- 1½ cups chicken cooked and diced
- 16 ounces cottage cheese 1 container, ( or you could use ricotta cheese )
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2.25 ounces sliced black olives 1 can
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break 3-4 noodles to fit in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Layer a third of the Alfredo sauce, half of the water, and half of the chicken over the noodles.
- Spread half of the cottage cheese and sprinkle a third of the mozzarella cheese over the chicken layer.
- Spread half of the olives on top.
- Add another layer of noodles.
- Layer a third of Alfredo sauce, remaining chicken, water, and cottage cheese. Sprinkle second third of mozzarella.
- Layer remaining noodles, sauce, and mozzarella.
- Top off with the rest of the olives, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours (no longer than 5 hours because the noodles go soft and mushy).
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.