These stuffed mushrooms are sure to please any mushroom loving crowd. Whether it’s for a party, appetizer, game night, or a side dish at dinner!
Our family devoured them in no time at all. They are stuffed with yummy goodness!
Parmesan Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
These loaded mushrooms are perfect for any party or game night. We love them as a side dish too.
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- 6 ounces chicken stuffing mix
- 2 pounds fresh mushroom whole
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Add hot water and stuffing mix together. Stir until moistened. Set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop stems. Melt the butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add chopped stems and garlic. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Then add to the stuffing mixture along with the spinach and cheeses. Mix well. Spoon into the mushroom caps. Place them filled side up on a cookie sheet or shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through.
Calories: 53 kcal · Carbohydrates: 5 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 7 mg · Sodium: 140 mg · Potassium: 106 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 147 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 55 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Baking Sheet
Adapted from: Kraft Recipes
Looking for more appetizer ideas? Here are some of our favorites!
- Chili’s Copycat Salsa
- 2 Ingredient Cheesy Queso Dip
- Individual Seven Layer Dip
- Pizza Factory Breadsticks
- Toffee Apple Dip
It’s finally here!
Our FIRST cookbook is now available for purchase!
You can check it out HERE.