For another new chicken breast recipe, make sure you try out our chicken taco roll ups recipe. They are chicken roll-ups with cream cheese and wonderful taco flavor.
You can make these roll ups in no time at all as long as you have shredded chicken.This will be a new favorite chicken recipe that even the pickest family memembers will love.
This recipe can be made as a main course or as an appetizer for a party or get together. They work perfectly either way.
Ingredients Needed For Our Chicken Taco Roll Ups:
- Shredded chicken
- Fat free cream cheese
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Green onions
- Taco seasoning
- Garlic salt
- Flour tortillas
How To Make Our Chicken Taco Roll Ups:
To make this delicious and easy roll ups recipe, start by mixing together the shredded chicken, cream cheese, Mexican cheese, salsa, and green onions, in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
Once it is all mixed together well and as creamy as it can get, add in the diced avocado, taco seasoning, garlic, garlic salt, salt, and pepper and continue mixing it all together on a low speed.
After all of that is mixed together grab your flour tortillas and spread a thin layer of the creamy chicken mixture all over top of the tortilla.
Roll each of the tortillas up and then cut the tortilla into 1 inch slices.
Then place each of the slices on a serving plate or cookie sheet and store them in the fridge until you are ready to serve them.
To Make This Easy No-Bake Dinner You Will Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand Mixer (THIS is a great one!)
- Rubber spatula
- Cookie sheet or platter
All the Taco Seasoning You Could Want
A lot of Mexican dishes use taco seasoning. I go through a lot of the little taco packets you get from the grocery store.
So, I decided making some taco seasoning in bulk was a great idea! Check out Gimme Some Oven’s Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe to make your own taco seasoning!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Try Some New Chicken Taco Recipes:
- Oven Baked Chicken Tacos Recipe
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos Recipe
- Instant Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 20 Minute 7 Layer Chicken Tacos Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Tacos Recipe
- No Bake Chicken Pinwheels
Chicken Taco Roll-ups Recipe
- 3 cups chicken shredded
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese 1 package
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 4 green onions
- ½ avocado diced
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 flour tortillas
- In a bowl, mix together, the shredded chicken, cream cheese, Mexican cheese, salsa, and onions with a hand mixer.
- Add the diced avocado, taco seasoning, and garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper, and mix at a slow speed.
- Spread a thin layer over a tortilla and roll the tortilla up.
- Cut into 1 inch bites.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Using wheat or spinach tortillas
- Use plain Greek yogurt in place of the cream cheese. This will make the filling a little more runny, so you could add more chicken.
- You could also use a 1/3 less fat cream cheese, or do half cream cheese, half plain Greek yogurt.
- Add more veggies. We love adding new veggies to our wraps. We add celery, small carrot shreds or bits, zucchini, cucumbers, etc.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Cookie Sheet
This post was included in our 7 QUICK 30 minute meals video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.