We love a good meatball appetizer or main dish and this Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Meatballs Recipe fits the bill! Full of sweet and savory flavor, even your pickiest eaters will love it!
You can also make this Sweet and Sour Meatball Recipe in the Slow Cooker HERE!
Ingredients needed to make these Sweet and Sour Meatballs:
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper medium, cut into large pieces
- 1 green bell pepper medium, cut into large pieces
- 1 onion medium, cut into large pieces
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks 1 can, undrained
- 10 ounces sweet and sour sauce (1 bottle)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
For this Meatball Recipe you’ll Need:
- Instant Pot (this one is our favorite)
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon