Light and fluffy homemade Pumpkin Sheet Cake with delicious cream cheese frosting. This tasty cake can feed a crowd and everyone always loves it! This pumpkin dessert is perfect for Thanksgiving.
Make this pumpkin sheet cake ahead of time:Thanksgiving morning is probably one of the most stressful mornings. It’s hard to rotate different dishes in and out of the oven. However, with this Pumpkin Sheet Cake, you can make it the day before. We do recommend refrigerating it until serving, or at least overnight if you are making it ahead of time. It has cream cheese frosting, so to avoid that melting or softening too much, we have found it tastes best when it is cold. Refrigerating it will also keep it from drying out. Be sure to cover it with foil or a lid, and place in the fridge until ready to eat.
Complete your Thanksgiving meal with our favorite dishes:
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls
- Grandma’s Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- How To Make Turkey Gravy From Scratch
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- Easy Sweet Cornbread
- Simple Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Fluffy Cranberry Salad
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff onInstagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
Pumpkin Sheet Cake Recipe
Light and fluffy homemade Pumpkin Sheet Cake with delicious cream cheese frosting. This tasty cake can feed a crowd and everyone always loves it!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a half baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and pumpkin puree until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add the flour but continue stirring to avoid lumps. Mix until well combined.
- Add the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set and let cool completely.
- For the frosting, cream together butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Spread frosting over the cake and sprinkle cinnamon on top, if desired.
Calories: 206 kcal · Carbohydrates: 32 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Cholesterol: 23 mg · Sodium: 160 mg · Potassium: 28 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 26 g · Vitamin A: 50 IU · Calcium: 32 mg · Iron: 1 mg