Whether it’s Christmas morning breakfast, breakfast for company, or you are just in need of a delicious treat, you will love this Brown Sugar and Maple Bread Pudding.
Brown Sugar and Maple Bread Pudding Recipe
- 6 cups white bread cubed
- 5 eggs
- 2 ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup walnuts chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place cubed bread in large bowl and set aside.
- In separate smaller bowl, whisk eggs, cinnamon, syrup, sugar, milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour egg mixture over bread and gently toss until all bread is coated.
- Pour bread into 9x13 pan and spread evenly in pan. Let bread sit for 5-10 minutes or until egg mixture has soaked through.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and walnuts on top of bread.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes for easier serving.
- Top with maple syrup and enjoy!
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan