Whether it’s Christmas morning breakfast, breakfast for company, or you are just in need of a delicious treat, you will love this Brown Sugar and Maple Bread Pudding.
Brown Sugar and Maple Bread Pudding Recipe
This delicious bread pudding is so easy to make and is absolutely amazing!
- 6 cups white bread cubed
- 5 eggs
- 2 ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup walnuts chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place cubed bread in large bowl and set aside.
- In separate smaller bowl, whisk eggs, cinnamon, syrup, sugar, milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour egg mixture over bread and gently toss until all bread is coated.
- Pour bread into 9x13 pan and spread evenly in pan. Let bread sit for 5-10 minutes or until egg mixture has soaked through.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and walnuts on top of bread.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes for easier serving.
- Top with maple syrup and enjoy!
Calories: 279 kcal · Carbohydrates: 50 g · Protein: 6 g · Fat: 6 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 73 mg · Sodium: 260 mg · Potassium: 207 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 37 g · Vitamin A: 183 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 168 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan