These Baked Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes are changing the donut game. They are so easy to make and taste delicious.
You don’t have to worry about frying them, or those extra calories, because they come out of your oven, ready to eat.
They taste like fall, fell in love with donuts, and you will probably fall in love with these. They are so simple, take minutes to throw together, and taste amazing.
These are always a hit when we bring them to holiday festivities, or make them for after school snacks for the kids.
how the pumpkin spice donut holes were created:
related recipe: be sure and try these delicious PUFF PASTRY BAKED CHURROS – also called Cheater Churros! Great for a snack or breakfast.
how to make baked Pumpkin spice donut holes
Step 1: Preheat oven 350°F. Spray each cup in a 24-cup mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Step 3: In a separate, large bowl whisk together oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and milk until smooth.
Step 4: Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined and do not over mix.
Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
Step 5: Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so you know, even your picky eaters will love it.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it, so you won’t go wrong.
looking for more pumpkin spice recipes?
- Pumpkin Spice Oreos
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Fudge
Baked Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes Recipe
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup canned plain pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray each cup in a 24-cup mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
- In a separate, large bowl whisk together oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and milk until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined and do not over mix.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the muffins bake, melt butter in one bowl and combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Remove muffins from oven and cool for about 5 minutes, or until just cool enough to handle.
- Dip each muffin in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Muffin Tin
Recipe adapted from Craving Chronicles
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!