This is one of our most favorite side dishes!!! We had it for Sunday dinner almost every week!
Mom's Cheese Potatoes
Author: Six Sisters Stuff
Recipe type: Side Dish
One of our favorite side dishes, straight from our mom's kitchen.
- 4-6 potatoes, peeled
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp melted margarine/butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- Cut up potatoes into cubes and boil them until they are soft.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, cheese, butter and onion.
- Place cooked potatoes in a 9x9" glass pan. Pour soup/cheese mix over cooked potatoes- and mix in a little bit.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
You may notice that I didn't peel my potatoes . . . it is good either way!
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Check out our COOKBOOK!!! You can purchase it HERE