I love easy side dishes that taste amazing! These potatoes would be great with just about any meal and will only take you a few minutes to make. Even my picky boys ate them all up!
Looking for more delicious potato recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Loaded Baked Potato Skins
- Baked Potato Wedges
- Slow Cooker Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Cheese Potatoes
- Pesto Potatoes
Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and place in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning and toss until evenly coated.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread potatoes out in one even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until potatoes are browned and crisp.
- Baking Sheet