I love easy side dishes that taste amazing and these Garlic Roasted Potatoes are one of my favorites.
These potatoes would be great with just about any meal and will only take you a few minutes to make.
Ingredients for the most delicious Garlic Roasted Potatoes:
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
How to make this easy Garlic Roasted Potatoes side dish:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and place in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning and toss until evenly coated.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread potatoes out in one even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until potatoes are browned and crisp.