It is officially fall and I love all fall food! One of my favorites are these mashed potatoes. They are so easy to throw together and will work with many main dishes! Happy Fall everyone!
Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 5 pounds red potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 6 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 cups low fat milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Wash and dice potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a large pot, add salt and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from heat and drain the water.
- Mash the potatoes and add the garlic and milk and mash using an electric mixer or a potato masher.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix until combined.
- Let stand for a few minutes to thicken, then serve.