This roasted parmesan potatoes recipe is a great busy night side dish you can add to any entree.
These potatoes made in the oven are one of my go-to favorite family dinner recipes to make.
My kids are always asking for them.
Making roasted potatoes in the oven is one of the easiest sides you can make.
All you have to do is stir them occasionally but the oven does most of the work.
These are not the only meals to pair our roasted potatoes with, just a few of our favorites!
If you try it with some of our other recipes please share those too!
Ingredients Needed For This Roasted Parmesan Potatoes Recipe:
- Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
How To Make This Roasted Parmesan Potatoes Recipe:
When making this recipe, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Then, get out a large baking sheet and line it with aluminum foil, and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
After washing, and dicing your potatoes, dump them onto the foil-lined baking sheet.
Once all of the potatoes are on the sheet, drizzle oil over the top of the potatoes and use your hands to toss all of the potatoes in the oil, making sure they are covered.
Then in a small mixing bowl combine together the Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Mix all of the seasonings together well and then using your fingers, sprinkle the seasoning mixture over top of the diced potatoes.
Then, using your hands, rub in the spices to make sure that all of the potatoes get seasoned.
Now, place the pan in the oven and cook the potatoes in the oven uncovered for 35-45 minutes.
While they are baking, you’ll have to stir them every 10-15 minutes or so to prevent the potatoes from burning on one side.
When they are done baking, remove the potatoes from the oven and sprinkle them with a little more salt and pepper, then serve them immediately.
To Make This Potato Side Dish You Will Need:
- Large sheet pan (THIS is a great one!)
- Aluminum foil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Small mixing bowl
Pick Your Favorite Cooking Oil
If olive oil isn’t your favorite oil to cook with or you happen to be allergic, that’s okay! There are plenty of oils to pick from. In fact, some oils are better to use than others based on what you are using the oil for.
Bon Appetit covers this in their blog when they talk about the best oils to cook with and which to avoid. Check it out and find the best oil for your cooking and baking needs.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot Casseroles
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Here are Some More of Our Favorite Potato Recipes to Try:
- Mom’s Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- Baked Red Potato Wedges Recipe
- Twice Baked Bacon and Chive Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Baked Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Mom’s Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
- 6 russet potatoes with skin on, scrubbed and diced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dump diced potatoes on the foil-lined pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and using your hands, gently toss the potatoes until oil has covered all the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the potatoes and once again use your hands to incorporate spices over the potatoes.
- Place pan in the oven and cook for 35-45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes so that they are evenly cooked and don't get burned on the bottom.
- When finished baking, remove from oven and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- If olive oil isn’t your favorite oil to cook with or you happen to be allergic, that’s okay! There are plenty of oils to pick from.
- Large Sheet Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Small Mixing Bowl
Never Miss Another Six Sisters’ Recipe Again:
If you make our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.