Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are quickly becoming my go-to easy side dish recipe. They go with so many different entrees or are even a tasty appetizer.
Air fryer potatoes are extremely tasty and our kids absolutely love them too. So, naturally when I find a recipe that the kids like I tend to make it often!
Since these potatoes are made in the air fryer, you can spend your time focusing on the main part of the meal and let the air fryer do the hard work.
A few other favorite air fryer recipe that are completely delicious are our Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer, Air Fryer Chicken Tenders, or to spice up a healthy recipe, try our Air Fryer Zucchini Fries.
Ingredients Needed For This Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe:
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Ground pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe:
Grab a large mixing bowl and toss together your chopped up russet potatoes, olive oil, parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
After the potatoes are completely coated in the oil and seasonings, carefully place them in air fryer basket.
Then, place the basket into the Instant Pot’s inner pot and place the air fryer lid on top.
After you have that set up, set the temperature to 400 degrees and set the timer for 10 minutes.
When the 10 minutes are up remove the lid of the air fryer, then carefully shake the basket to stir the potatoes.
After the potatoes have been shaken, place the lid back on and allow the potatoes to cook until they are are golden brown and tender inside. This should take about 7-8 minutes.
When the potatoes are done cooking, pour them onto another serving place and sprinkle them with more salt and pepper.
Then, just serve them hot and enjoy!
These potatoes will also work in any air fryer (we just used an Instant Pot that had the air fryer lid attachment).
Related Recipe: Try our Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes!
To Make The Best Air Fryer Potatoes You Will Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid (THIS one works great!) or any air fryer
- Serving plate
Can You Use a Different Potato?
If you do not have russet potatoes on hand, yet do not want to wait to make this absolutely delicious meal, then take a look at what type of potato to use instead.
Idaho Potato asked the question Are Idaho Yukon Golds and Acceptable Substitute for Idaho Russets? Click to find out the answer!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our newest cookbook is all about Pressure Cooking. If you love our Instant Pot recipes, this is the cookbook for you!
Each simple and delicious recipe contains clear instructions for prep and specific pressure cooking times from start to ready-to-serve.
Order your copy today!
INSTANT COOKING with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
More of our favorite recipes:
- Instant Pot Biscuits and Gravy Recipe
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta (Freezer Meal) Recipe
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Noodles (with Vegetables)
- Instant Pot Shredded Beef Enchiladas Recipe
- Instant Pot Ground Turkey and Rice Taco Bowls Recipe
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Roasted Baby Potatoes
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 3 russet potatoes with skin on, scrubbed and diced
- 1½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and all seasonings.
- Place potatoes in air fryer basket. Put the basket into the inner pot, place the air fryer lid on top.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid, shake basket and stir potatoes. Continue to cook potatoes until they are golden and tender (about 7-8 more minutes).
- Remove and top with additional salt and pepper if desired. Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure to shake them after they cook for 10 minutes it really helps the potatoes to evenly cook.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Instant Pot Air Fryer
- Serving Plate
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.