We love serving this Black Bean and Corn Salsa with tortilla chips, but it also goes great served over grilled chicken. However you serve it, it’s sure to be a hit at your next barbecue or potluck.
How to make Black Bean and Corn Salsa:
This Black Bean and Corn Salsa is surprisingly easy to make!
I love that this easy, homemade salsa uses fresh and canned ingredients because I typically keep a lot of these ingredients on hand and can whip this up whenever I’m craving it.
The most important thing to remember when you’re making this salsa is that there is no blending or food processing involved, so however the vegetables are cut is the size they will be when the salsa is complete.
I like to mince my onions so the flavor isn’t too overpowering with each bite of the salsa.
Be sure to thoroughly rinse your black beans before adding them to the salsa with the other ingredients.
I usually pour the can of black beans into a strainer and let water run over them until it runs clear.
You also want to be sure to thoroughly drain your other canned goods so there isn’t a lot of extra liquid in your salsa.
I love that this Black Bean and Corn Salsa can be made in 10 minutes or less. The hardest part is cutting up the vegetables!
To make the salsa, simply mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and toss until well combined.
Be sure that the lime juice and cumin are evenly distributed throughout the salsa and store in the fridge until serving.
What to serve with Black Bean and Corn Salsa:
This easy salsa is so good, we could eat it with a spoon! However, we prefer to serve it with a side of tortilla chips.
Other Salsa Ingredients:
You can add or change this salsa to fit your taste. Here are some other ingredients that will make this Black Bean and Corn Salsa even more delicious:
- Cotija cheese
- Feta Cheese
- Adobo sauce
- Fresh Roma tomatoes
- Hot sauce
The best homemade salsa recipes:
- Chili’s Copycat Salsa Recipe
- Easy Blender Salsa
- Creamy Black Bean Salsa
- Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Fresh Lime Salsa
- Chipotle Corn Salsa Copycat Recipe
- Pomegranate Salsa Recipe
Other Dips we LOVE!
- SLOW COOKER WARM CHILI CHEESE DIP RECIPE
- BAKED BLT DIP RECIPE
- SLOW COOKER SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
- CARAMEL APPLE BUTTER DIP RECIPE
- EASY FRENCH ONION DIP (5 MINUTE RECIPE)
- FRESH COWBOY CAVIAR DIP RECIPE – HEALTHY APPETIZER
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe
- 15 ounces corn 1 can, drained
- 15.25 ounces black beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- 10 ounces Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles 1 can
- 1 bunch cilantro minced
- 1 red onion minced
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- cumin to taste
- 13 ounces whole grain tortilla chips 1 bag
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Large Mixing Bowl
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?