The other day, I filmed a recipe (our 5-Minute Creamy Key Lime Pie). As I was filming, I was thinking of the different variations I could make with different flavors of Jell-O! 🙂 When I went to the store that night, I found sugar-free peach Jell-O, and I knew I had to give this one a whirl. This creamy peach pie is SO light and fluffy. It really is the perfect low-cal dessert for summer. You could even chop up fresh peaches and put them in the pie for extra-peachy flavor! 🙂
Creamy Peach Pie Recipe
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar free peach Jell-o*
- 2 (6 ounce) containers peach yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) tub fat free cool whip thawed
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- In a microwave-safe measuring cup, heat water for 45-90 seconds or until boiling.
- Whisk in Jell-o until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Jell-o mixture and yogurt.
- Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired - I topped mine with frozen peaches and whipped cream. Store in refrigerator