The perfect food for summer: Fresh Lime Salsa Recipe.
During the summer, I love all the fresh produce that is available and this salsa is so fresh and good that I could literally eat it by the spoonful.
Ingredients you need to make this Fresh Lime Salsa:
- 6 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 medium red onion finely diced
- 15.25 ounces white corn 1 can, drained
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice about 2 limes
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
It’s so EASY to make this Fresh Lime Salsa:
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve with chips. Also delicious with grilled chicken!
We have a Black Bean and Corn Salsa that is delicious, but this one is also just as amazing.
The fresh lime juice really takes it over the top!