The sweet and the heat in this salsa is an awesome combination; it would also be delicious with chicken, fish, or just with tortilla chips.
Pineapple Mango Salsa
1 hr, 10 Prep Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 mango (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and diced very small)
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Let the flavors meld together in the fridge for an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Six Sisters Stuff