BLT sandwiches have always been one of our favorites. We found this amazing dip with all of the flavors in a BLT sandwich. Add in some cream cheese, which makes everything taste amazing.
When you bake this BLT dip in the oven, it enhances all of the flavor in the ingredients. We couldn’t stop dipping because it was so yummy.
We love the simplicity of this recipe. You just mix some ingredients together and bake until heated through. So you don’t have to worry about the recipe being a fail. It’s a great recipe for beginning cooks as well as someone who has a lot of experience in the kitchen.
The ingredients in BLT dip are ones you usually have in your pantry or fridge. They are definitely ingredients that you will be familiar with.
Related Recipe: Be sure to try our Fully Loaded Guacamole Recipe. It’s so easy to make and bursting with flavor!
Other cooking options for this recipe?
Baking this in the oven is the best option for BLT dip. It cooks for about 20 minutes or until heated through.
You could possibly do it in the slow cooker, but it wouldn’t need to cook for very long, just until heated through. And it’s a bigger pot to clean. It would work, but probably easier in the oven.
Cooking BLT dip in the microwave would not work very well. You would need to do it in short intervals of time so that it didn’t pop and spray all over your microwave.
How to make BLT dip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until well combined.
- Add in the cooked and crumbled bacon into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add cheese, green onions, and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish or pie pan and heat for 20 minutes.
- Top with extra bacon, tomato, and shredded lettuce.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips for dipping.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Here are more tasty dips for you to enjoy:
Baked BLT Dip Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes seeded and diced
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- ⅛ cup lettice shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, and cream cheese. Mix until combined.
- Add in the cooked and crumbled bacon, reserve about 1/4 cup for the topping after the dip comes out of the oven.
- Add in cheddar cheese, 1 diced tomato, and green onions. Stir in well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish or a pie pan. Spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until it starts to bubble around the edge.
- After you remove from the oven, top with additional bacon crumbles, diced tomato, and shredded lettuce.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Shallow Baking Dish
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker