The best dip to serve with fresh fruit is our Pina Colada Fruit Dip.
This yummy dip can be made in less than 5 minutes. It’s the perfect appetizer, snack, or even dessert!
How to make Pina Colada Fruit Dip:
Step 1: In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy.
It is common for the ingredients to clump up and stick together. It can be a little difficult to stir. I recommend using an electric hand mixer for this step.
Step 2: Stir in pineapple and coconut.
You can use fresh pineapple, or the can. I prefer the taste of fresh, but for convenience, I usually do the canned pineapple option.
Step 3: Serve with your favorite fruit (strawberries, bananas, and pineapple taste amazing with this).
What else can I dip in this Pina Colada Fruit dip?
I love how versatile this fruit dip is.
Graham crackers dipped in this Pina Colada Dip are delicious!
I also love dipping vanilla wafers, animal crackers, bits of waffle or sugar cones, teddy grahams, cinnamon graham crackers, etc. The list goes on and on.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
Related Recipe: Love Pina Colada?! Try our Layered Pina Colada Dessert Recipe (Lush)!
Looking for more dip recipes?
- Cream Cheese Brown Sugar Dip
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Caramel Apple Butter Dip
- Skinny Cinnamon Peanut Butter Dip
- 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Dip
- Fruity Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip Recipe
- Creamy Pistachio Fruit Dip
Pina Colada Fruit Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese 1 container
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme 1 container
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple 1 can, drained well
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy.
- Stir in pineapple and coconut.
- Serve with your favorite fruit (strawberries, bananas, and pineapple taste amazing with this!).
- Mixing Bowl
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Questions & Reviews
on an unrelated, but oh so important, side note, i LOVE anything pina colada. Pineapple + Coconut = a party in my mouth. Sounds delicious!!
Happy Valley Chow