*This post is sponsored by Jennie-O but all opinions are my own.*
I have never been a huge fan of cooked breakfast. Not because I don’t love it, but I felt like I was eating all of my calories for the day in one meal.
One slice of regular bacon can have a lot of fat and calories in it and the grease always makes me feel a little queasy.
A few years ago, I finally decided to give in and try turkey bacon. I absolutely loved it. It was crispy, flavorful and I didn’t feel like I was missing out on a delicious, hot breakfast.
My family couldn’t tell the difference between the turkey sausage and pork sausage. It is so delicious.
I can get my kids to eat just about anything they can hold in their hands, so I knew some breakfast sandwiches would be the perfect breakfast for my family.
Related Recipe: You’ll love this delicious Oven Baked Omelette Recipe. It’s so easy to make!
Tips on how to make turkey sausage breakfast sliders
- If you are in a morning rush and don’t have time to use a pan to cook eggs, you can also cook them in a mug or bowl in the microwave. To see how we do this, click here.
- You could also use the Jennie-O pre-cooked turkey sausage if you are really in a rush. You simply put them in the microwave for a few seconds and they are ready to go.
Turn your slider into a burrito
Our family loves a good breakfast burrito. If you don’t have biscuits on hand, you could also use a tortilla.
Make it into a burrito, add some cheese and peppers, and you are good to go. Click here, for our favorite Freezer Breakfast Burrito recipe.
Add a smoothie, and make it an amazing breakfast.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious family recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Each recipe is simple, delicious, and inexpensive.
Watch how to make our favorite breakfast smoothie, Aloha Pineapple, here:
Looking for more breakfast ideas?
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- Macadamia Nut Pancakes
- Country Breakfast Casserole
Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sliders Recipe
- 10 refrigerated biscuits
- 5 eggs
- 1 pound Jennie-O Turkey Breakfast Sausage cut into 10 slices
- 5 cheddar cheese slices cut in half
- Cook biscuits according to package directions.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and pour into a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir eggs until cooked. Remove from heat.
- Cook turkey sausage in a pan over medium heat, until cooked through (or 165°F).
- Cut biscuits in half, and fill with a slice of turkey sausage, scrambled eggs and half a slice of cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- You could use the Jennie-O pre-cooked turkey sausage if you are really in a rush. You simply put them in the microwave for a few seconds and they are ready to go.
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Frying pan
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!