These One Pan Baked Fajitas exceed all one pan expectations because they include a full serving of vegetables as well! Everyone wins with this recipe!
There is nothing worse than spending two hours in the kitchen preparing dinner, just to have to turn around and clean up for the same amount of time after everyone is done eating!
After having a baby and with my husband having a pretty busy work schedule, I’ve learned to rely on one pan meals! No one has to know I used one dish to prepare, bake AND serve dinner right?
One Pan Baked Fajita Ingredients:
- 2 pounds chicken tenders (chicken breasts also work, but chicken tenders are smaller so there is more flavor before you cut them up.)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 1 yellow pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
How to make Chicken Fajitas using just one pan
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
In a greased 9×13 pan, lay your chicken in an even layer across the bottom. You can use frozen or thawed chicken. If you do use frozen, you’ll need to add 10-15 minutes onto your bake time.
Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 package of taco seasoning. Pour salsa on top of chicken and seasoning and spread into an even layer. You can use any salsa here! We used medium to get an extra kick of flavor, but mild works great too!
Layer vegetables over chicken and salsa and sprinkle with remaining taco seasoning. Drizzle the entire dish with olive oil.
Bake for 40 minutes or until your chicken has reached 165 degrees.
Slice chicken into strips and serve on tortillas with cheese and your favorite taco seasonings. We love avocado, sour cream, and fresh limes!
Related recipe: Love fajita flavor? Try our Slow Cooker Fajita Soup!
Check out our new cookbook:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
One pan recipes on Six Sisters Stuff:
Want to spend less time in the kitchen? Put these one pan recipes on your menu!
- ONE PAN BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE
- ONE PAN STUFFED PEPPER CASSEROLE RECIPE
- ONE PAN SALSA VERDE CHICKEN
- HEALTHY ONE PAN EGG AND TURKEY SKILLET RECIPE
- ONE PAN CHILI BEEF PASTA SKILLET
- ONE PAN TRIPLE BERRY COBBLER RECIPE
- ONE PAN GARLIC SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLES RECIPE
- ONE PAN SAUSAGE AND TORTELLINI RECIPE
Other Fajita Recipes you’ll want to try!
- INSTANT POT STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE
- MARINATED CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE
- BAKED CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE
- SHEET PAN STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE
- SLOW COOKER CHILI’S STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE
One Pan Baked Fajitas Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- ½ onion sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a greased 9×13 pan, lay your chicken in an even layer across the bottom.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 package of taco seasoning. Pour salsa on top of chicken and seasoning and spread into an even layer.
- Layer vegetables over chicken and salsa and sprinkle with remaining taco seasoning. Drizzle the entire dish with olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until your chicken has reached 165 degrees.
- Slice chicken into strips and serve on tortillas with cheese and your favorite taco seasonings.
- 9×13" Pan
This post was included in our 10 of the EASIEST Weeknight Meals video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!