This is one of my favorite new dishes. It takes just minutes to throw together and bake, and the flavor is amazing! Not to mention, it’s a light and healthy dish perfect for summer or those busy nights.
One Pan Garlic Sausage and Vegetables Recipe
- 2 cups broccoli roughly chopped
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 4 zucchini sliced
- 4 red potatoes chopped
- 1 red onion diced
- 5 chicken sausages sliced
- ½ Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- garlic salt to taste
- onion powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine broccoli, carrots, zucchini, red potatoes, onion, and chicken sausage onto a foil lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the minced garlic, and teriyaki sauce, and pour the mixture over the vegetables and sausage and toss lightly.
- Lightly season the pan of vegetables and sausage with garlic salt, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove from oven, toss the vegetables and place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven when the vegetables are all tender and cooked all the way through.
- Serve warm over rice.
- Baking Sheet
- Tin foil