Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So start your day off right with this Healthy One Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet Recipe.
It is also my favorite meal of the day. I love waking up, eating a big breakfast, and heading off on my day. However, some breakfasts can leave you feeling slow and tired.
This One-Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet is so easy to make and tastes delicious. I love to eat mine with avocados and topping it with salsa. My kids love to put Ketchup on theirs.
If you have busy mornings, this is your cure-all. You can make this One Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet ahead of time, and eat it throughout the week.
It only requires a few simple, clean, and healthy ingredients. You are going to love how delicious and healthy it tastes.
One Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet in the pan all cooked
Don’t hesitate to add your favorite toppings, whether it’s a dollop of sour cream, a drizzle of hot sauce, or some crispy bacon for extra flavor. This versatile recipe also doubles as an easy breakfast option, making mornings a breeze with its hearty and wholesome ingredients.
Incorporating Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato Skillet into your weeknight dinners not only adds a little color to your dinner table but also offers a satisfying and nutritious meal that the entire family can enjoy. With its easy preparation, lots of flavor, and versatility, this recipe is indeed a great way to introduce healthier options without sacrificing taste. So, get your skillet ready and let this flavorful combination of ground turkey, sweet potatoes, and veggies take your weeknight cooking to new heights.
Do you like Breakfast for dinner?
Breakfast for dinner, is one of my favorite meals. I love all the breakfast foods, so to have it twice in one day is an answered prayer. If you are looking for a simple and delicious meal, this is what you have to make – it’s the best.
Here are a few items you could pair with this One Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet:
- Healthier Pumpkin Muffins: I love myself some pumpkin muffins, especially when they are healthier than regular pumpkin muffins. This would be a great side dish to have with your healthy skillet.
- Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart: This is one of the best pull-apart recipes I’ve ever tasted. It is so simple to make, and feeds a crowd.
- Aloha Pineapple Smoothie: This is such a fun twist on dinner time. If you have kids, they are going to love having some smoothies for dinner, as well as their turkey and egg skillet.
- Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad: I love how sweet and healthy this recipe is. If you are looking for a simple side dish, this salad will always come to the rescue. It takes minutes to throw together, and is a crowd favorite.
Could I make One Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet using ground beef?
You could definitely make this recipe, using ground beef. However, ground beef often has a little more fat to it, so we recommend rinsing and draining the beef a few times. I even rinse and drain my ground turkey.
Watch how to make another one of our favorite easy breakfasts here:
I don’t know about you, but it can be difficult to know how to make a recipe, if you have never had it or seen it before.
Well, did you know we have created a Youtube Channel, just for you to help you out? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, to show you exactly how it is made.
Every recipe is tried and true, so you know you can trust your picky eaters, will love it.
Watch how to make our Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins here:
Looking for more healthy breakfast ideas?
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sliders
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- Easy Hashbrown and Egg Casserole
- Sweet Potato Sausage Hash
- Healthier Pumpkin Muffins
One Pan Egg and Turkey Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray skillet with non stick spray and add in ground turkey.
- Cook over medium heat until turkey is browned. Drain any grease.
- Add in salsa and mix well. Cook turkey and salsa for 2-3 minutes.
- Crack in eggs and cover skillet for 7 to 9 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking. I cooked mine for the whole 9 minutes because I liked my yolks cooked all the way through.
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have a YouTube channel where we show you how to how to make a recipe from start to finish in our kitchen. Our recipes are even picky eater approved!
This post was included in our 10 EASY 3 Ingredient Dinner Ideas video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!