One Pan Baked Parmesan Chicken and Vegetables all cooked together on one baking sheet pan!
The best part about this recipe is the cleanup – I love knowing that there is only one dish to clean.
Ingredients in One Pan Baked Parmesan Chicken:
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- baby red potatoes (diced)
- asparagus (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley
How to make One Pan Baked Parmesan Chicken:
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. I know this may seem hot, but this will help the inside stay juicy while keeping the outside crispy.
Step 2: Spray a cookie baking sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. I prefer to use an olive oil based, non-stick cooking spray, but you could really use any.
Step 3: In a shallow dish, melt butter. I did this in my microwave. You could also do this step over the stove, but I prefer a few seconds in the oven, in a microwave safe bowl.
Step 4: In another shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. This is what you will be dipping your chicken breasts in.
Step 5: Dip chicken into butter and coat in crumb mixture; place in prepared pan.
Step 6: In a large bowl, toss red potatoes and asparagus in olive oil and spread loosely around chicken in pan.
If you are looking for a few other vegetable ideas for this recipe, read our list of substitutions below.
Step 7: Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
What other vegetables could I use?
If you are not a green bean and red potato fan, you could easily replace them with any of the following:
- Sweet potatoes
Looking for more One Pan Recipes?! Try our One Pan Stuffed Pepper Casserole!
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family will love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Looking for more simple sheet pan dinners?
- Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Chicken Pot Pie
- Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops & Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Green Beans
One Pan Parmesan Chicken and Vegetables
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 baby red potatoes diced
- 1 pound asparagus cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, melt butter.
- In another shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Dip chicken into butter and coat in crumb mixture; place in prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, toss red potatoes and asparagus in olive oil and spread loosely around chicken in pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Sweet potatoes
- Baking Sheet
- 2 shallow dishes or bowls
- Large Bowl
This post was included in our 30-Minute Dinners video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!