One of our favorite dinners is this Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe – it’s so easy to make!
The best part is throwing all of the ingredients in one pan and tossing it in the oven!
What could I top my fajitas with?
I am all about toppings.
Here are a few of my favorite additions to throw on top of my fajitas.
-Pico De Gallo
-Black or Pinto Beans
Related recipe: If you love fajitas, try our Tangy Chicken Fajitas!
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Looking for more chicken inspired dinner ideas? Here are a few of our favorite:
- Ranch Chicken
- Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken and Rice Bowls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 4 ounces canned diced green chilies undrained
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce optional topping
- ½ cup salsa optional topping
- ½ cup sour cream optional topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, onion and pepper in prepared dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and spices. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve on tortillas.
- Top with shredded lettuce, salsa and sour cream, if desired.
-Black or Pinto Beans
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan