We are huge Oreo fans at our house, so it only seemed right to create the world’s best dessert, Mini Oreo Cheesecakes. These are so simple, perfect for any occasion, and the flavor is out of this world.
If you are a cheesecake lover, this is us, calling you out! You NEED these mini cheesecakes in your life, and we aren’t joking. We take our desserts very seriously.
With just a few simple ingredients, your mouth is just minutes away from your new favorite dessert!
We aren’t being dramatic.
How to make these easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes:
You can assemble these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes in a few easy steps. Line your muffin tin with 24 cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each liner.
Next, you will want to combine your cheesecake ingredients in a bowl. We found it is easiest to do this step with a hand mixer or stand mixer, because it really smooths out the cream cheese best. You could do it by hand, but you may be there for a little while.
In your mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Next, you will want to add in your eggs, one at a time.
Gently fold in your crumbled Oreo cookies (we like our Mini Oreo Cheesecakes to have bits of larger Oreo pieces, so this is why we fold in our Oreo cookies).
Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the Oreo’s.
Bake the Mini Oreo Cheesecakes at 350 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes. Or until the center of the cheesecake doesn’t jiggle.
Let them cool completely and place them in the fridge for at least an hour.
Once cooled, top them with hot fudge, whipped cream, and crushed Oreo pieces.
Lastly, and the most important step of all, sink your teeth into Mini Oreo Cheesecake goodness.
Looking for more Cheesecake recipes?
- Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Mini Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes Recipe
- 24 Oreo Cookies whole
- 18 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 12 Oreo Cookies crushed
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 8 ounces mini Oreo Cookies crushed
- Place 24 cupcake liners in muffin tins. Set a whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl beat together softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until just blended.
- Gently fold in 12 crushed Oreo cookies (I put the cookies in a ziploc bag and crushed them with a rolling pin).
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over each cookie in the liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the center of each cheesecake is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate at least one hour (or overnight).
- Top with hot fudge sauce, a dollop of whipped cream, and sprinkle mini crushed Oreo cookies on top.
- Cupcake Liners
- Muffin Tin
- Mixing Bowl
- Electric Mixer