We love this easy recipe! Start to finish is only about 15 to 20 minutes. And the best part is that you only dirty one pan. We were surprised on how much this makes. It will feed your whole family! It’s the perfect dinner on a busy night. Serve with a green salad and you have a delicious dinner.
One Pan Sausage and Tortellini Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 20 ounces tortellini thaw if frozen
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add in the sausage, crumbling it into small pieces. Cook until browned well. Drain off any excess grease.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, Italian seasoning, and tortellini. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Then turn heat to low, cover and simmer for about 8 minutes until tortellini is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. It will melt in with the warm tortellini pasta.
- Optional - you can sprinkle additional cheese on top before serving.
Recipe adapted from Yellow Bliss Road
Related Recipe: This One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that’s prepared in just ONE pan. The creamy sauce mixed with warm Alfredo pasta makes this a family favorite.