Did you know that one of the most common questions that people Google is “What Should I Make For Dinner?”.
I know that I sometimes struggle coming up with dinner ideas – and I am a food blogger!!
So the next time you are faced with the struggle of trying to decide what to make for dinner, might I suggest this One Pan Chili Beef Pasta?!
I love one pan recipes just as much as the next busy adult who doesn’t know what to make for dinner . . . I mean, does it get any easier than adding all the ingredients into one pan (including dry pasta!) and letting it cook for about 20 minutes?
Easy dinners are my jam!
This One Pan Chili Beef Pasta is all of my favorite foods in one: pasta, beef, tomato sauce, cheese . . . basically my 4 food groups.
So, let’s jump in and show you how it’s done!
How to make One Pan Chili Beef Pasta
- Brown the ground beef over medium high heat in a large skillet pan until cooked through. Drain grease.
- Stir in onion, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Add tomato soup, tomato juice, water, tomato paste, and sugar. Bring to a boil and stir well and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta and reduce the heat to medium low.
- Simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir every few minutes. Turn heat down if needed.
- Top with diced tomatoes and shredded cheese.
That’s it! It’s simple ingredients, simple directions, and another family dinner on the table.
Some tips for making this dish
- Don’t have dried minced onion? Dice an onion and cook it when you brown the ground beef.
- If you don’t have Parmesan cheese, feel free to substitute your favorite kind of cheese. A mix of sharp cheddar and Mozzarella would be delicious.
- Sugar seems like a strange ingredient to add, but it’s needed to balance out the flavor of the tomato sauce. Without it, the sauce might be too acidic. A tiny bit of sugar adds the sweetness needed to balance it out.
- You could substitute the ground beef for ground turkey and this dish would still taste delicious!
Need some more dinner ideas?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Helpful kitchen items needed for this recipe:
- Non-Stick Skillet Pan – This 5 quart pan is non stick and comes with a lid. Every kitchen needs one good frying pan and this one is my favorite!
- Chef’s Knife – This sharp knife is great for dicing and slicing. If you don’t have a sharp chef’s knife, you are missing out! I use mine at least every day.
- Chop Stir – This is one of our MOST favorite kitchen gadgets. Great for browning hamburger, ground turkey, or sausage. I just love that it helps make the ground beef crumbles all uniform size and you don’t have any huge chunks that you missed breaking up as it cooked!
More One Pan Recipes to try:
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo
- Ground Turkey Mexican Vegetable Skillet
- Sausage and Gnocchi Skillet
- One Pan Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- One Pan Taco Skillet
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
One of our favorite recipes is our One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo! Watch as we show you how to make it here: