(And you don’t feel so bad about eating them because they are homemade, right?!)
Now if you have never tried a copycat recipe, you are MISSING OUT! There is something about eating a restaurant recipe in your house! They are SO GOOD!
This Homemade Chick-Fil-A Recipe has been a family favorite for years. Here are our tips to make it even easier to make:
2. Let the chicken soak for at least 30 minutes. This is what makes it SO tender.
3. While your chicken is soaking, mix all of your dry ingredients
5. Once your chicken is done soaking, you are going take a few pieces at a time, and place them in the flour mixture. Make sure all the chicken is coated with the flour and then place into the hot oil
6. Cook each side for at least 2-3 minutes or until golden brown (You want to make sure that chicken is no longer pink)
7. Place the chicken on some paper towels to soak up any oil. Then cook the rest of your chicken. It really is that easy?
Now that you have the chicken recipe, you HAVE to make the sauce to go with it! The recipe is SO easy! Here are the ingredients you need:
mayonnaise (or light mayonnaise)
Barbecue Sauce (we like the “smoky” sauces best in this recipe)
If you have all of those ingredients, then you are set! You can actually make it!
Find the Chick-Fil-A Sauce Recipe HERE
If you love these delicious homemade Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets, then you’ll want to try our Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos.
Want to watch how we do it? Check out our Homemade Chik-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets Recipe (VIDEO)
Pre-order our NEW Copy Cat Cookbook. If you order before Aug 30th 2018 you can get 2 FREE E-cookbooks! Find out more HERE