We’ve made dinner a “no-brainer” for you with this delicious recipe!
I love sandwiches from delis and restaurants, but no matter how hard I try, I can never seem to make the “perfect” sandwich at home! My husband and I love to eat at a restaurant called Kneaders Bakery where they serve amazing sandwiches on freshly baked bread. I could drool just thinking about it. This recipe actually tasted like we were eating there but without having to leave home!
Kneaders Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1¼ cups mayonnaise
- 1¼ cups sour cream
- 4 celery stalks chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- Mix vinegar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and sour cream together.
- Mix the celery, green onion and chicken in separate bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together. Let set overnight or for a few hours for the best flavor.
- Serve on buns or rolls.
- This recipe is so easy to throw together! You can even make it earlier in the day and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Mixing Bowl (2)
(Recipe from Family Recipes)