Dinner tonight is going to be fast and easy . . . this is one of my favorite dishes to throw together in a hurry and it’s delicious.
Easy Southwest Chicken Bake Recipe
- 4 cups chicken cooked and cubed
- 2 (14) ounces green enchilada sauce divided
- 1 ¼ cups sour cream divided
- 9 6 inch corn tortillas cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 ounces diced green chilis drained and divided
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced and divided
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 avocado diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the prepared pan, layer half of the chicken, enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas, chilis, tomatoes and cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes or until it starts to bubble.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Top with additional tomatoes and diced avocado.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Have you seen our YouTube Channel?
Love southwest flavor? Try our Cowboy Caviar!