Panda Express Super Greens Recipe is our favorite copycat recipe that is a healthy side dish made with 3 different greens just like the Panda Express recipe, made with a total time of 15 minutes with fresh ingredients from your local grocery store.
Panda Express’ supergreens is a great option for when you are eating out, and this one is even better yet because you can use your own fresh lot of veggies to serve it with one of the many Tiktok – make main dish new recipes you might have set aside.
So when you are trying to keep those New Year resolutions give this copycat panda express super greens recipe filled with our own curated collections of greens in a spicy butter sauce and serve it with your favorite entree.
Serve this fast food Panda Express Super greens copycat recipe with more Chinese-inspired recipes:
- Sticky Sesame Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Asian BBQ Chicken (Easy Marinade) Recipe
- Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe
Ingredients used to make Panda Express Super Greens Recipe:
- Toasted sesame oil
- Fresh grated ginger (use ground ginger in a pinch)
- Garlic, minced
- Low-sodium soy sauce (or coconut amoinos)
- Green cabbage, roughly chopped
- Kale, roughly chopped
- Vegetable stock or water
- Sesame seeds to garnish
How to make Panda Express Super Greens Recipe:
- Make the sauce. In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt the tbsp butter. Add the tsp sesame oil, ginger, and garlic and sauté until aromatic. Whisk in the soy sauce.
- Cook the veggies. Add the chopped head of broccoli to the skillet followed by the small head of cabbage chopped and, finally, the cups kale. Pour the plain water or vegetable broth over the veggies and put a lid on the skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the broccoli is fork-tender, stirring every couple of minutes.
- Serve. Serve warm the small side garnished with sesame seeds.
How to store this vegetable recipe:
When you are done indulging in this tender cabbage and broccoli recipe, store it in an airtight container for a couple days.
Amazing vegetarian side dishes:
- Best Italian Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- Italian Roasted Vegetable Medley Recipe
- Instant Pot Perfectly Steamed Vegetables Recipe
- Oven Roasted Vegetables Recipe
More great Asian recipes:
- Instant Pot Korean Beef and Rice Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- Pineapple Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Easy Baked Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
- Slow Cooker Asian Glazed Chicken
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Panda Express Super Greens Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1½ Tablepsoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cups broccoli
- ½ head green cabbage roughly chopped
- 4 cups kale roughly chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable stock or water
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- Make the sauce. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the sesame oil, ginger, and garlic and sauté until aromatic. Whisk in the soy sauce.
- Cook the veggies. Add the broccoli to the skillet followed by the cabbage and, finally, the kale. Pour the water over the veggies and put a lid on the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is fork-tender, stirring every couple of minutes.
- Serve. Serve warm garnished with sesame seeds.
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Skillet Lid
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.