What would this frosting go well on?
The real question is, what wouldn’t this frosting go on? I can frost just about anything with this recipe, because it is so easy and so yummy. If you need some ideas of what to put it on, here is what I recommend:
- Banana Nut Blondies
- Red Velvet Cake
- Basic White Cake Two-Layer Cake
- Homemade Funfetti Cake
- White Texas Sheet Cake
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Easy Lemon Sheet Cake
- The Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Watch how to make another one of our favorite frosting covered desserts, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Famous Marshmallow Chocolate Brownies are a huge hit at our house. Our Mom has seriously become famous for these bad boys, in our neighborhood. She even gets birthday requests from neighbors, they are just that good.
This frosting is similar to our Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. Watch how to make the brownies and frosting, here:
Looking for more yummy frosting recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Egg Nog Frosting
- Blackberry Buttercream Frosting
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- ½ cup butter softened to room temp
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Whip the butter on medium-high speed for 5 minutes, stopping to scrape the bowl once or twice.
- Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the powdered sugar. Once all of the powdered sugar is incorporated, increase the speed to medium-high and add the vanilla and milk, mixing until incorporated. Mix on medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl as needed.
- Hand mixer
- Mixing Bowl
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!